Tracy is always looking for reasons to expand her repertoire so please feel free to request a particular story or theme!
She has significant chunks of the Bible internalized including:
- The Gospel of Mark; The Life of Jesus (birth, parables, miracles, healings, passion, death, and resurrection)
- Stories for the Liturgical Year (Advent, Christmas, Epiphany, Lent, Easter, Pentecost)
- Biblical Women–both Famous and Infamous
- large parts of Genesis and Exodus
- Ruth and Esther
- Random pieces from Numbers, Joshua, Judges, Samuel, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, and the Acts of the Apostles.
A sampling of the programs Tracy has worked up in the past includes:
- “A Brief History of the Bible” (a whirlwind tour from the book of Genesis to the genesis of the Church)
- “How Does Your Garden Grow?” (a juxtaposition of biblical stories, each interpreting the others, based on the parable of the sower)
- Monologues from the viewpoint of The Innkeeper’s Daughter/Wife, The Mother of the Prodigal Son, and Susanna Wesley
She also has a full range of secular tales in her bag of tricks, many of them with biblical parallels, as well as an ever-expanding choice of personal stories.
Tracy has performed for individual church groups, judicatory-sponsored events, conferences, youth assemblies, retreats, schools, libraries, and various civic groups. Her venues have been just as varied–everything from intimate campfire settings to the New Orleans Super Dome in front of 38,000!